Crosby~Volmer is skilled in helping our clients with the art of doing well by doing good. Whether it’s sponsoring a charitable event in a local community, participating in a global philanthropic initiative, or developing unique cause-related marketing programs, we know how to connect marketing and PR strategies with social causes to build brand equity and achieve bottom-line objectives.
A strategic approach to cause-related marketing can provide your brand with a positive platform from which to deliver key brand messages. It positions you as a committed and involved corporate partner, and as a result, enhances your brand image with target audiences.
Our experience includes:
- Developing strategic and proprietary cause-related marketing programs to leverage marketing and public relations efforts and enhance brand equity
- Creating signature events and unique sponsorship packages for corporate clients, entertainment and sports celebrities, media partners and benefiting nonprofit organizations
- Providing a philosophy and marketing “theme” to guide a company’s sponsorship and community investment activities
- Producing promotional collateral and social responsibility annual reports to communicate a company’s commitment to community relations
- Managing corporate contribution requests and event marketing activities so that maximum return on investment is achieved